CoVid 19 Updates
Your Health and Safety Are Our Primary Concerns
To our Patients, Friends, and Community,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and coffee service, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Due to increased CDC guidelines and in accordance with ADA dental coding, a per-visit infection control fee will be applied.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 770.487.5540.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Michael C. Pope Dr. Lindsay B. Pope
Dentist Peachtree City, GA - Pope Family Dentistry, PC
Our practice focuses on comprehensive dentistry where we look at the whole picture that includes individual needs for each and every patient. Our patients range in age from toddlers to seniors so we pride ourselves in personal attention and detail. Our family based practice treats many families of multiple generations. We understand your time is valuable so be assured that appointment times are honored.
We look forward to seeing you and your family.
Meet The Team
Our team of professional Registered Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, and Administrators are here to make your dental experience the best it can be. Each team member is dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible treatment, while maintaining your comfort and privacy.
Our team is confident, professional and competent, and also very welcoming and friendly. This creates an especially warm, caring atmosphere for our patients. You will quickly notice that we enjoy working together to serve you and care for your dental needs. Meet Our Team
Being entrusted with your dental care is something we take very seriously. We strive to create a comfortable environment for patients of all ages and take special measures for those who are anxious about dental treatment.
During your exam, we will take time getting to know you and learn your goals for your dental health. Following a thorough diagnostic examination, we will present to you our findings and treatment options. We encourage you to ask questions so you can choose the options best suited to your goals for a healthy, beautiful smile that also fits your budget.
Educating you about proper home-care is an essential part of every treatment plan, as is routine professional maintenance. We will make specific recommendations for you.
We are pleased to offer emergency coverage for established patients. Visit Our Office